Can you give five minutes? That’s all it takes to make an impact. There are so many people that could use your prayer, encouragement, time, help. Will you take five minutes to do something for someone today and this weekend? A sample of stories I’ve heard about this week…
- Numerous people battling cancer.
- A positive step in the fight against AIDS! Awesome news!
- People going through surgeries.
- Families dealing with the loss of loved ones.
- First hand accounts of troops fighting overseas.
- Awesome stories of kids making a difference! Seriously, I love those stories.
My point being. Life is rough. But you CAN make a difference in someone’s life. Think of someone you know who’s going through a difficult time. Write them a note, pray for them, visit them, call them, or come up with some creative way of helping them. Donate to your favorite charity. Geico claims to save people hundreds of dollars in 15 minutes. You can do better in five!
Enjoy your weekend and try to find that five minutes!